I’ve found six benefits of collaborating in community. God created us in community for community! Not just to alleviate loneliness, but because He knows the power of synergy! We aren’t meant to bring our God-given dream to life alone! We may start alone, but God always has collaborating in mind.
Part 1: 6 Benefits of Collaborating in Community
Part 2: Collaboration Over Competition with Tammy Whitehurst
Part 3: Before You Say “Yes” to Collaborating with Someone
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together!” (African Proverb, author unknown).
- “The LORD said, ‘If as one people speaking the same language, they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them” (Genesis 11:6).
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up” (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).
TO CONNECT W/ ME:
- Website: https://www.stuffofheaven.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/julie_e_holmquist
- Facebook: https://www.facebook/stuffofheaven
- Or join our Private Facebook Group over at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/582220752595603