Your God-given dream is not some cute little thing that would be fun to do one day. God planted that seed of a dream in your heart, and He wants to see a harvest. Because He’s given you this dream, you can be bold and courageous in bringing those dreams to life.
My guest on today’s episode, is Katie Reid. Katie, a recovering perfectionist, wouldn’t do anything — not even put her pinky toe over the line — unless God gave her a green light. She lived as if the light was always red. Her mentor asked her, “What if you lived like you had a green light? You are in a relationship with Him. You want to glorify Him. If you get off track, God is big enough to do a course correction.”
On this episode, we talk about:
- One way to discern if your dream is God’s will or not.
- How perfectionism keeps us stuck and paralyzed.
- How freedom in pursuing a dream can be scary for a perfectionist.
- What it means to pray bold and unedited prayers.
- A lot of times God requires us to take a step of faith BEFORE He does the miraculous.
- “Faith without works is dead” (James 2:17)
- “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts…” (Colossians 3:15).
- “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it'” (Isaiah 30:21).
- “It doesn’t depend on us, but God wants to partner with us” (Julie)
- “God is both POWERFUL and PERSONAL!” (Katie)
- “God’s will is a not a tightrope.” (Julie)
Join Kairos Moments growing Facebook community here!.