Are you still waiting on God to open the door to your God-given dream? How do you keep that dream alive while waiting until He does? Your dream matters to God. Wait for Him to empower and equip you to carry it out!
KEY POINTS DISCUSSED:
- What a dormant dream is.
- What’s happening behind the scenes of a dormant dream.
- Seasons of a dream.
- Practical things to do while waiting on God for the right season.
- The ONE quality every dreamer needs.
- “A dormant dream is a dream that’s sleeping. … It’s not something you’re experiencing right now.” (Melissa)
- “God deposits things in our hearts, but we can’t do them all at once.” (Melissa)
- “Some personalities feel like they’re going to explode with a dream God’s put in their hearts. But sometimes God wants us to sit with it for awhile.” (Melissa)
- “God gave you the dream, but it will still require hard work.” (Melissa)
- “Sometimes the waiting period feels like a rubber band that’s being stretched way beyond what it can endure before it snaps.” (Melissa)
- “Be a lifelong learner. Nothing is failure.” (Melissa)
LINKS and RESOURCES:
Melissa’s Book: “Learning to Roar”
Melissa C. Dyer is a wife, mother, business owner, and champion of women. Her writing and teachings have inspired, challenged, and educated readers and listeners for more than 20 years. She’s the author of two books, Learning to Roar and Courageous Days and host of the popular podcast The Cost Is Courage. She and her husband are empty nesters and reside in sunny south Florida.
Connect with Melissa at the following:
This episode of Kairos Moments is sponsored by the DEFINED: Identity in Christ (Workbook).
This workbook (the first in a 3-part series) is for the woman going all in with her calling and boldly bringing her God-given dreams to life, but she moves forward only to shrink back. She’s fallen victim to one (or all) of the Big 3 Identity Thieves. How do I know this? Because that was me at one time.
It’s not simply taping the “I am….” Scriptures on the bathroom mirror pumping yourself up for the day. It’s the deep work of the Holy Spirit tilling the soil of your heart to receive the truth of who you are and Whose you are!
Let’s get you moving forward in freedom in all God has for you to do!